Wednesday 9 June 2021

Athletics day

hi bloggers, the 19th November was my schools Athletics Day.

My favourite part was the high jump, it would have been the long jump but sadly I did not get to do it.
When it was my turn I knocked the pole down as always. I felt quite nervous on the hurdles because I could fall over. just before lunch I did the 200 m run I was sad that my parents wasn't there to watch especially when it was lunch time I even cried because I felt really sad and some people had their parents with them so I felt worse because I didn't have mine. but at the end of the day I was quite happy so then I went home and had my dinner and went to bed.

Athletics day is one of my favourite school days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah,I'm Anisa from New Windsor School. I love Athletics day too. I really love the races. What place did you come in the race? Hope you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah, I'm Zaria from Pt England School. I don't like Athletics day but I still hope that you had an amazing day. If I had to pick my favourite it has to be the discus throw. Do you like the discus throw too?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.