Friday 28 May 2021

school swimming

 Hi bloggers do you have a pool at your school? do you swim in it? on Friday February the 26th February we went swimming the teacher told us to go in by lying on the side and rolling over you could even sit on the side [which is the easy way] when we were done we made a whirl pool so we had to run in the pool very fast. after that we just let the waves carry us around the pool then we finished that it was time to get out of the pool. 

                                                                    Here is a photo of Me




3 comments:

  1. Your so good at swimming.But was this when you were a junior,middle or senior?But it will be better if you had a poster of your whole class and your teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah , my name is Zak and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like the whirl pool. It made me think about when we swam in the pool. Have you thought about making a video? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://teanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my name is Ryan and I come from waikowhai school but your so good at swimming and im a year 3.this pool i think it's the school pool and have you thought about making a video instead and if you like to see my learning go to http;//tean ako.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.