Thursday 27 May 2021

Family fun day

 Hi bloggers,

On the 19th of March we had family fun day. first we got in our house groups my house group is Tui. I was so happy when the teacher said that we get a whole hour for each activity! the first activity playing on the inflatable bouncy castles on the field there were races we and I won some of them. the next activity was the inflatable water slide it even had a pool at the end! but unfortunately it was cold in fact it was so cold I could only go 4 times. when we were done that I cuddled up in my towel to keep warm. after that we went and did the wheels zone. I got tired from going back and forth on my scooter so I decided I should take a break my mum got some cup cakes and they were yummy later we went in the pool and I saw the slip and slide it looked really fun after that we finally did slip and slide I got covered in soap then I went home it was a really fun day blog you later!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.